BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年1月23日星期六

AM I GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT..T.T

Just start my first week ...omg , it's come again..
All the assignment coming again.. ..
is there any choice...
no ,compulsary sure need to finish it...but i feel tired before i start to do..
should i start now??
this is the question i'm always ask myself
remind myself .....

luckily, i have my classmates here ,they really help me a lot
some of them always giving me support and advise me...
thanks you all.. So that i can continue my work...

Dont know why i feel super tired this sem??
why??
i always asked??  i need to be more careful and take care myself..

realise one things..avoid to eat at outside...!!
i need to be more careful...coz i cant be like previous...
is urgend..start use the money wisely...i cant stop thinking for shopping ....shopping...

NO...!! CANT..NO MORE SHOPPING!!! IF NOT  i going to be in trouble!!

0 评论: