BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年4月9日星期五

Here I am!!

This fews week , i"m really feel tired. Uni life was really stress, But still need to continue my assignment and study.
Since come back from hometown last 2 week, having a great gathering with my cousin and my family too. 
Some times i'm thinking about do we need to be so hardworking?? haiz...zz...

Yup.Sure need to paid more effort for my assignment..Finally pass out those stuff things that need to finish in a short period. OMG..feel hungry every time when after class..Hihi. normally didnt have my breakfast..it always remind me , no good for health..but i still always didnt have my breakfast since i came to University.

One day, my friends asked me ,want to go where had our lunch??
This is what I'm always thinking bout..Haiz..dont know oo..
So all of us try to treat ourself better after the class..then we going to eat Secret recipe..
Wow..i'm ordered a set lunch which quite a big plate and plus a drink..so nice

fews day later, went thr again..
this time i ordered a small piece of cake..So nice my favourite cheese..haha

Then after fews day again went to the same place again..lol..
this time i ordered a plate of lunch set with a big gang ,which they were my classmates..

Today is friday..i love it so much..tmr not need go to class
yee pee!!
after class,we plan to go Kimchi-Haru...it was a korean cafe..
wow..so excited..
order some food..

                                                 main dish and 2 side dish...wow~

2 评论:

伦伦@owl1989 说...

i want eat oso... belanja me....haha

joanne 说...

haha..owl you want to eat..
come over , i can bring you there but you must belanja yourself lol..hihi..