BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月8日星期日

again i feel appreciate..

Sunday....morning....
Want go out shopping..??
My housemate asked me??
i'm still wondering?
OKKKKkk!!  i go out with u all...

haha...having a nice meal...
our next destination Sunway Piramid...
oh...yeah...Sunway piramid..I'm coming....but a first also want to thank my housemate !!
haha..because he fetch us go there~~thank a lot~~

When we reached there,we went to watch thai film..Raging Phoenix...
the first time watch thai film in the Cinema,but feel good....
haha....all my stress suddenlly disappear...enjoy it so much..

After that, is time shopping...
haha...nice nice...finally i bought a high heal!! i like it so much...
also eat"tang shui"" ,cool!!!
after that we continue our shopping...
Everyone bought something for themself..hehe..so happy...


Finally...went back around 7 pm~~
feel a bit tired...but feel enjoy~~having a great weekand~~

0 评论: