BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月11日星期三

lallalalalal~~

when you saw this title,think that am i crazy??
Hmm..........yaya almost crazy..
Since i study graphic course every day need to do homework.....draw draw and draw...
is there any others things that will make my life more colorful...
yeah..there are my fellow friend....my fellow friends,which are foong peng,kenneth lee,wen hou di di..

Today finally finish our first part of assignment for TBM,is mean Time Base Media.....i like it because always watch novie in class...haha, after class we have our lunch at old town.Oldtown again--" 
the place that we all always take a visit....


me and my roomate, hungry....waiting for food...

but still rush for assignment ,tmr is the deadline,cepat cepat buat lah!!!
yea....after some time finish it
uhhh.....the moment that i always wish....
bye bye assignment
let me relax....i want to play...
stress,please keep it away from me...
my friends,they real a nice friends....thanks always beside me,thanks...


So pro...this is he...kenneth...
always help us when we have any problem....


wen hou..having a meal at oldtown...also one of my best friend since diploma...degree...
after having our meal straigh go home...
haha...is time for me to play....rest....tmr presentation...
Erm..jia you..my friends~~

2 评论:

伦伦@owl1989 说...

加油,开心就好!!!

joanne 说...

yalo...always happy
wee....you too